Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year!!


For the first time ever I have decided to create New Year's resolutions. I don't know why exactly, but here they are:

Meditate on a consistent basis (At least 3 times a week)
The past two months I've started meditating and I've found that I really enjoy it. I don't know that I'm doing it properly, but either way it has been good for me and I want to do it regularly. I doubt that I'll do it daily at this point, but I at least want to do it 3 times a week.

Stop procrastinating/manage my time better
I am the queen of procrastination. I will put off the things I know I need to do, simply because there is something more fun that I want to do. A lot of the time it's a very conscious decision to procrastinate, so I just need to stop being lazy and do what I know I need to do. Other times it boils down to simple time management. I'm late to a lot of places because I think I can shower and dress in 15 minutes, when it actually takes me longer(duh).

Become better organized
I'm not as effective as I should be. I lack organization skills. I think I would benefit from having a schedule to organize my day which would help me effectively manage my time.

And there you have it, my 2008 New Year's resolutions.

I hope everyone reading has a wonderful 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3b...send me more pics of ian ...i'm just saying....adios y buenas noches

Joyce B. said...

You could say you are "deadline driven" instead of saying you are a procrastinater. :) That's what I do!