Friday, November 28, 2008

Gobble Gobble


Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Since Ian was still a bit under the weather we decided to stay home for the holiday, but it was still nice. I managed to throw together an impromptu thanksgiving dinner, and the rest of the day was filled with relaxation, football, and Theraflu.

Did you catch that? I said Theraflu. Who was the Theraflu for you ask? Well apparently, the best way to get over a cold is to pass it on to someone else, and Ian, being such a giving child, decided to give his cold to his Daddy. He's such a sweet boy.

But even with two sick men in my house, I still have a lot to be thankful for. I have great family and friends, enough food for a holiday dinner, a roof over my head to protect me from today's rain, and a life full of laughter.

I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving and managed to pinpoint a few things in your own life that you are thankful for.

Ok, I gotta run. I need to take another dose of Vitamin C.


turkey picture courtesy of gravityx9

No comments: