Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Obviously I'm biased...

But this kid is so freaking cute!

Before Church
Before Church on Easter



In Front of Church
In Front of Church Building




Back Home
Back At Home



We had a good Easter weekend. We stayed in town since we had recently traveled to my hometown on Ian's birthday weekend (Did I mention that our little guy was sick on his birthday? He was so sad, although he perked up just a little once he saw the cheese pizza we ordered for him :) He seemed to recover by that weekend though, so we decided to continue with his birthday plans out of town. Anyway...)
Church was great, and on the way home, we decided to stop off and pick up some doughnuts. I think that may have to become an Easter tradition for us :) . I roasted a couple of cornish hens, and after coming off our sugar high, we gobbled that up as well. The rest of the afternoon was spent enjoying the nice weather.
I found it quite fascinating that this past Sunday started out dark and stormy, but ended up turning into a gorgeous day.
Quite fitting for the event that we Christians were celebrating, no?

2 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

How am I just now figuring out you have a blog? It'll be good to keep up with you!

And I agree with you...Ian IS cute!

Joyce B. said...

Ian is a doll! Not sure how I missed this post.

And cornish hens?!?!? Impressive.