Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Well, I guess it's official. I am now a grown-up

Well if the marriage, the house, and the kid didn't convince me that I was an adult, this definitely does it.

Say hello to my new car. The family sedan.

NewRide

That's right folks. I am now the proud owner of a 4-door vehicle. My former car, a sporty two door coupe named Tyson, became very ill a couple of weeks back and we decided that it was time to get a new vehicle.

Tyson was a great and loyal car. We had 10 years together. From college to moving to a new city, from marriage to parenthood, Tyson was right there along for the ride. He will be missed.

If you would, lets have a moment of silence for Tyson

.
.
.
.
.
.

Although Tyson will be missed, I am enjoying my new vehicle. The problem is she (the car gives off a definite feminine vibe) doesn't have a name yet.

Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm thinking "Rita"

Mel said...

Hmm..Red Rita. That definitely has potential.

Thanks K!

Anonymous said...

i like roxy...congrats on ur purchase...is that a toyota?...ler

Mel said...

Rita and Roxy. Apparently she looks like her name should start with an 'R' :) Good suggestions so far.

Speck said...

I vote for Roxy!