Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Time for cookies

(excuse the grainy pic to the left, it was taken on a cell cam)

A couple of weeks ago the control panel on our stove went out and as a result we could no longer use the oven. Since it was an older stove that was already there when we moved into the house, we opted to get a new one instead of replacing it. When the new stove was finally delivered you know what we had to do don't you? Christen the new stove by baking chocolate chip cookies, of course. Dark chocolate chip cookies to be exact. How else are we supposed to get our antioxidants?

Anyway, since Ian loves to help with, well, anything, I enlisted his help and we got to work.




Are those cookies done yet?

Staring Into the Oven



Yummy, I like cookies. Oh, are you taking a picture of me?

Candid cookie eating picture


Ok, I'm ready to take my picture now

Posed Picture with Cookie

No comments: