Thursday, May 14, 2009

Good Luck Charm

The boys at game 4
As I alluded to in my previous post, my Mother's Day afternoon was spent with my two favorite guys at the Houston Rockets vs. LA Lakers playoff game.

Game 4 was awesome! The Rockets took charge from the very beginning and never let up. There were 3-pointers galore, great defense, and at one point a 29 point lead by the Rockets. It was everything a girl could dream of.

Now I know many were concerned when they heard that Yao would be out for the rest of the season, and I, admittedly, was a little worried about the outcome of game 4, but then I remembered something:

Ian is the Rockets good luck charm.

You want proof? How about this. Every time Ian makes an appearance at a Rockets game they have dominated. Every single time. The fact that he has only been to one other Rockets game prior to this one is immaterial. The point is, if the Rockets want to win, they need my kid (and his parents of course) at the game. Period. And that my friends, is the exact logic I'm going to use when I write the Rockets organization to persuade them to give us season tickets.

Anyway, enough babbling, here are a couple of blurry cell cam pics of Ian and his b-ball skills in the play area at the Toyota Center.

Waiting to get on court
Look at that face. He's all business. Just itching to get out on the court


About to dunk
Do you see the grip he has on that ball?


He dunked the ball
He's lightning fast. So fast that I wasn't ready and only caught the picture after the ball was already out of view.
And look at all his adoring fans in the background.

No comments: