Monday, March 23, 2009

Today is not just any old day

In the beginning, he was just the cool dude who worked on the dock at Montgomery Wards

A year or two later, he was the cute guy with the nice eyes and great smile

We started to date; I told my friends "He's different than the boyfriends I've had before"

One gorgeous spring afternoon, he became my husband

When our son was born prematurely, he was my protector and my comforter.

The same day our son was born, he had a birth as well, as a Daddy.

You see I've seen this man through several stages: Cool dude, nice guy, boyfriend, husband, protector, Daddy, and at each phase he has never ceased to amaze me.

Happy Birthday My Love

Pic of Hubby

That's right ladies, you take a good look, but just remember he's MINE, MINE, MINE!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

very sweet! I miss seeing you guys...I hope you are doing well!